Dental Implants are long lasting and most comfortable tooth replacement solution.
Bone integration of dental implants is scientifically proven and well and accepted, today the question is not if the implant will bind to the bone or not, but how good can we make it look. In fact in Dr. Jhaveri’s opinion Implant dentistry is an extension of cosmetic dentistry.
Our office is committed to providing you with the highest quality implants and patient care. Dental implants provide many benefits, including:
- Prevention of bone loss that can lead to periodontal disease and cavities
- Reliable comfort and stability that can last a lifetime with proper care
- A natural appearance, similar to your existing teeth
- The freedom to eat the foods you love, without worry or pain
- A great looking smile and improved self-confidence
If you have a missing tooth and it is impacting your comfort or your confidence, a dental implant could be your solution.
Dental implants have had a considerable impact on modern dentistry – offering a highly viable solution to replacing missing teeth. A dental implant is essentially an artificial tooth that is placed, or implanted, into your jaw where a dental crown is then capped on for a complete tooth that looks and even feels like a real tooth. The best part is that the new replacement tooth will function as seamlessly as your regular tooth.
Dental implants can replace:
- A single tooth
- Multiple teeth
- All of your teeth (implant dentures)
Dental implants benefit you by:
- Preventing potential of Perio disease that could be caused by continuous bone loss
- Preserving bone and stability for your teeth
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
Discuss Your Options Today!
To find out whether or not you are a good candidate for dental implants, please call us at516-470-0808for more information.