The easily removable dental appliances are known as dentures. The dentures are entirely artificial and befitting for people who lost some or most of their teeth due to disease or injury. Dentures can be saviors, as they save you from getting embarrassed in front of a group of people.
Kinds of Dentures
It is necessary to cherry-pick the best type for thyself. Varied selections for dentures come from various people. Everyone has a different level of comfort. There are numerous types of artificial dentures available in the market:
- Fixed dentures
- Flexible dentures
- Metal dentures
- Removable dentures
- Same-day dentures
- Immediate dentures
Basis of getting dentures
There are conditions where people step back when it comes to accepting dentures. You are precious, and so is your smile. Therefore you need to know that getting dentures done would not be a problem. Curated below are the reasons why one should get dentures:
- The discomfort is temporary, so natural teeth’ functions can be performed smoothly.
- Dentures come up with restrictions on freely eating initially but are required to preserve your dental health and function.
- Eliminates social awkwardness and low-self esteem.
- Revitalizes facial beauty by giving a whole new natural look.
- Decreases the rate of bone disintegration.
- Available in natural-looking porcelain form.
Process of installing Artificial Dentures
The treatment begins with removing old teeth. For some time, the gum tissue is left to heal. Complete dentures can be ‘immediate’ as well as ‘conventional.’ The conventional can be placed within eight to twelve weeks after the teeth removal.